martes, 31 de marzo de 2015

Landscapes around the world

I am Cristina Fradejas. I am an English teacher. This school year I am teaching 5th and 6th graders. For this reason, I have designed this infoEDUgraphic for grade 5. Moreover, I have developed an infoedugraphic because we are going to become part of this fantastic collaborative project with
infographics at our URJC Master's Degree. It has been such a great experience!

First of all, I would like to mention that Canva, the tool that I have chosen has a lot of advantages. One of them is that it is very easy and friendly, which allows you to create fantastic designs. I found it so interesting and useful that I have used it in class with my students. They have loved it! They were paying a lot of attention to me. So, I consider very advisable to use it!

Now, I will explain the process that I have followed in order to create my infoedugraphic.

As I have mentioned before, it is for 5th graders.

In order to organize myself, first I have created a structure of the steps that all teachers should follow in planning a CLIL lesson. They are: objectives, contents (they must be classified into vocabulary, functions, language skills and discourse type), methodology (including resources, key competencies and class distribution), evaluation criteria (paying special attention to the objectives because they must be interrelated), contextual elements and cognitive thinking processes that must be developed by the students along the challenge.

Once that I had thought about all these elements, I started to create the tasks and activities that my students should tackle. I have tried to be creative making the activities quite interesting and motivating. This way, my students will give enhance their development.

Let me conclude by saying that it has been a pleasure to take part in this collaborative project because I have improved my work as a teacher using other types of materials in my class.

Thanks for the opportunity.

I hope you enjoy the outcome:


Click and view 'Landscapes around the World'

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario